Bipolar forceps PREMIUM, straight, tip 0.7 mm, fine, angled, length 120 mm20195-504
GST and Shipping included. Only deliverable to Australian addresses.
These bipolar instruments are reusable and intended for bipolar coagulation. They are connected to electrosurgical units using bipolar connecting cables: 20196-055 or 20196-064 suit most electrosurgical units.
- Limited tissue adhesion due to high temperature conductivity
- Long instrument life due to high-quality alloy
- Targeted precise coagulation due to precise design of the tips
- Firm grasping of tissue due to abraded gripping surface
- Less time required intra-operatively for cleaning
- Good visibility at the operating site due to reduced light reflections (e.g. during preparation under a microscope)